The data provided to LUXURY FURNITURE (hereafter “Zebrano”, “we”, “our”) in the pages of the website reachable at the URL www.zebranoromania.ro (hereafter “Site”) at the time of registration and subsequently for the use of the services from time to time, provided by Zebrano, will be processed in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679.
In accordance with said legislation, Zebrano informs the user of what follows.
Information on the holder of the treatment
The Data Controller of personal data is the company Zebrano, OTOPENI, Str. DRUMUL GARII OTOPENI street, No. 2A, ILFOV county, Romania; firstname.lastname@example.org, RO33461752, register of companies in Romania with code J23/4746/2019.
2.1. Typology of information provided by the user
The information collected by Zebrano, may include:
- Compulsory information without which it is not possible to proceed with the purchase as: name, surname, company name, shipping address, tax code and / or VAT number, e-mail address and telephone number.
- Information regarding visits to our website.
- Answers to requests for shared feedback on the feedback page of our e-commerce sites.
- Bank details required only to implement a refund and / or a return procedure.
2.2. Automatic information
Data conservation and duration
The collected data will be kept by Zebrano for the duration of the rapport. The treatment will last no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected, that is:
- 2 (two) years, for what regards personal information
- The financial information such as payments and refunds are kept for the duration established by law on tax and accounting matters.
Method and purpose of the treatment
The user’s data are collected and used exclusively for purposes directly connected and instrumental to the activation and operation of the services provided by Zebrano, for the fulfillment of the obligations established by law, by a regulation or by the community legislation and for the exercise of their rights in court.
With the creation of a personal Account at Zebrano, the user accepts to receive from the latter, at the e-mail address indicated at the time of registration, communications and / or commercial proposals relating to and / or connected to the services offered by Zebrano. The user can oppose the aforementioned processing either by first ticking the appropriate box during registration – or by sending an e-mail to the address email@example.com indicated in the “Contact” section of the Website.
Furthermore, the e-mail address and the paper mail address given by the latter during registration to the Site may be used by the Data Controller for the promotion of services similar to those to which the user had subscribed, for sending advertising material relating exclusively to the aforementioned products/services, or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. The user can oppose the aforementioned treatment either initially – by ticking the appropriate box during registration – or later, by sending an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, which can be found in the “Contact” section on the Website. This opposition will not produce any consequence for the provision of services.
4.2. Purpose and functionality
The provision of the data requested at the time of activation of the services, for the purposes referred to in the previous paragraph (n. 4.), “MODALITY AND PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT”, is mandatory, as it is strictly functional to its performance. Any refusal to provide the data will make it impossible for Zebrano to complete the user registration process and therefore to provide its services.
The refusal of consent for the other purposes of the paragraph “PROCEDURES AND PURPOSES OF THE TREATMENT” will not produce any consequence on the provision of services.
The data are collected electronically and processed through registration, consultation, communication, storage, cancellation. These operations are carried out mainly with the aid of electronic tools, ensuring the use of appropriate measures for the security of the processed data, ensuring confidentiality of the same.
User data, saved in electronic form, are kept and stored on a proprietary server. In particular, the Owner declares that the data recorded on the server are protected against the risk of intrusion and unauthorized access and that security measures have been adopted to guarantee the integrity and availability of data, as well as the protection of areas and premises, relevant for their safekeeping and accessibility.
Personal data of the user may be disclosed to specific subjects, appointed by the Owner, in charge of the supply of services necessary for the performance of the obligations related to the registration on the site www.zebranoromania.ro, within limits and in compliance with the given instructions.
In particular, the data may be communicated to:
- people, companies or professional offices, which provide assistance, consultancy or collaboration services to Zebrano in accounting, administrative, legal, tax and financial matters;
- subjects delegated and / or appointed by Zebrano to carry out the activities or part of the activities related to the provision of sales services, such as customer service, even if managed in outsourcing; the logistics center responsible for packaging the products purchased by the user; the carriers responsible for delivering the purchased products; the parties who perform the after-sales assistance activities on behalf of the Data Controller and any other external collaborators to whom the communication is necessary for the proper fulfillment of the obligations assumed by Zebrano in relation to the contract for the supply of its services;
- Public Administrations, for the performance of institutional functions within the limits established by law or by regulations.
User data is not subject to disclosure.
5.1. It should be noted that if the user decides to share the information referred to in paragraph 2. with Zebrano and consequently with our business partners, any information on the privacy of the business partners may also apply to them. Zebrano is not responsible for and cannot control the processing of information carried out by business partners on their platforms.
Communications and information sent via e-mail and / or SMS
In compliance with the provisions of the law and where necessary with the consent of the user, Zebrano may use the information provided by the user in order to implement marketing actions such as sending newsletters or communications that may be of interest to the user. However, it is possible to withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of the newsletter, or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Rights of the interested party
According to the law, the user has the right to obtain, at any time, confirmation of the existence of data concerning him/her and the purposes for which they are used. You also have the right to request the updating or correction, deletion or blocking of data and to object, in whole or in part, to their processing.
To exercise the above rights, as well as to receive information about the subjects where the data are stored or to which the data are communicated or on the subjects who, as managers or agents, can learn about your data, the user may contact the Owner.
7.1 Right of access to personal data, and other rights Article. 15. of EU Regulation 2016/679 provides that:
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) of the origin of personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
d) of the identifying details of the Data Controller, data processors and the representative;
e) of subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him/her, as well as pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising, direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
To exercise the above rights, as well as to receive information on the subjects to whom the data are stored or to whom the data are communicated, that is, the people who, as managers or agents, may become aware of your data, you can contact the Holder by sending a request at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsible of data protection
If the user needs to contact Zebrano for matters concerning the exercise of their rights (such as the right of cancellation or withdrawal or rectification of data) or requests concerning personal data, he/she can do so in the following ways:
– by writing an e-mail to the Data Protection Officer at the email address email@example.com
– using the contacts on our “Contact” page
– by mail, sending a paper letter to Zebrano, OTOPENI, Str. DRUMUL GARII OTOPENI street, No. 2A, ILFOV county, Romania.